I LOVE MILCAO


Today is a free post so I will write about a typical food of my land for if you don't know, i'm from chiloe and there are so many tipical food like the curanto, chapalele, chochoca and the milcao. I like a lot and these foods but my favorite one is the “milcao”. Is like the shape of a bread made of strip and boil potatoes and crackling of pig. when I was a kid I helpt my grandmother to cook it I still remember the steps to do it. First you need to boil the potatoes and then make mashed potatoes. Also, with other potatoes you need to strip it, and strain the liquid of the potatoes with a cloth. Then you mix the boil potatoes and the strip potatoes and add salt and butter of pig. next you need to form the shape of a sphere and flatten it and put the crackling of pig. For cook it are many ways to do the way I know is fries the milcao for the two sides and then put in the oven for finish the cook. I like to eat it with a coffee of grain. Is a versatile food you can eat it in the breakfast, lunch and when is eat more is in the elevenses. And the milcao I love more is the “Milcao de chuño” it’s cook with the clearstarch of the potatoe and have a different color is more withe. I really miss the milcao when I’m in Santiago, a friend who came from Chiloe the last week I asked him to bring me a milcao, I was happy ate it. Have a nice day !
Imagen relacionada




Resultado de imagen para milcao de chuño this is the "Milcao de chuño"

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

A sport