Hello everyone i hope you are having a nice day. :D

I am going to write about something I would like to learn, which is learn to speak French. I visited Switzerland and France 2 years ago and when I listened the people talk each other I didn’t understand nothing but I liked the sound of the pronunciation, with the time a I learned some words and different kinds of pronunciation depending the vocals. I never had the intention to learn when I was there but when I come back to Chile, I start to learn some words in internet, but I didn’t keep learning because I didn’t have enough time to dedicated to it.
I think the most difficult is learn the pronunciation because is super specific for express something they have nasal and throat sounds and depends on it if are in past time or present for example the letter “e” have five kinds of sounds depends how put your mouth.
I hope to improve my skills in French language for in the future when I travel again I would speak with my family and other people in French, I know is difficult if you don’t practice a lot and the most of the people I knew talk fast and it’s hard to understand the words and the time if you don’t have training your ear.
In addition, I like the language because I think it’s have some glamour and style
Furthermore, I like to listen music in French because sounds great and I listen to different styles like rap, techno, and electronic music like in rap Keny arkana and Sain supa and in tecno Stromae I recommend to hear “Alors on danse”.
My ideal is learn French to read some books of poems and philosophy in French, I believe learn other languages open you a new culture and possibilities

Comentarios

  1. Great Post Paulo. I shared a house with 2 Frenchmen when I was at University. I never learnt any French but we became great friends.
    Do you know Pimsleur? I think I have it on mp3 if you are interested.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A sport