A sport


Hello, everyone today i will write about a sport i do to keep fit and that sport is callisthenic, the callisthenic is a system of physical exercises with your own corporal weight. These exercises have different kinds of difficulty depending on the skills and the muscle you like to work on, for example squats, dips, pushups, pull-ups etc. I have been doing it since 2014 when a friend I met in the summer school in Santiago invited me to go to the beams in the o’higgins park and they showed me some exercises and from that moment I liked it. I do it one time at week and if I have time twice a week, for 30 mins to 1 hour. I do it in the park near to my house in my house and if I have more time, I go to Bustamante Park. I like it for many reasons first, it’s free to do you only need your will, you can do it in the parks, house and the gym and without an additional material for the training. Another one is, I feel strong when I charge my own weight when I do pull ups or dips. Actually, I practice an exercise which is difficult to do it is called “muscle up” and consists in lifting up your own weight over the bar in one move. Also it’s good for my health and keeps my mind occupied when I don’t feel well or I have stress. I recommend you buy training gloves because I got hurt when I started it. Thanks reading and have nice day!



Comentarios

  1. wow, callisthenic is a very difficult sport, i didn´t know you practiced, good job :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. :o I didn't know either, the gloves are a good tip, works for bicycles too

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It sounds very cool!! but I haven't try it yet... I think it is too difficult for me ):

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog