Christmas memento


Hi today I will write about a Christmas I remember, the Christmas of 2010 with my family we had the dinner eves and we share, talk and beg for the people who don’t have someone to share and eat. Then we prepare the cookies and the milk for Santa, but we went to sleep, and in the morning we open the gifts. I woke up first and with my older brother we planned make a prank to my little brother put coal in gift wrap and hide his gifts. The previous day we collect coal from the stove and we bought the gift wrap, the gift card and the ribbon. When he woke up and run down the stairs for open his gifts he only found coal and he start to cry. Then, we passed him his presents and he was happy open it and we laugh at what happened. obiously my mom claimed to us. If remember well I asked to santa for a lego Star Wars. I’m fanatic of the legos sometimes I think I study architecture thanks to the legos. My fathers does a present for all the brothers and they gifted to us a PlayStation 3 we really get excited and we start to play god of war 3 and Gran Turismo 5. When we finish to open our gifts and play with them, we went to the grandma house for open more gifts and lunch with my uncles and cousins.
I wanna wish you merry x-mas and a happy new year, have an enjoyable time with the people you love.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

A sport