Today I’m going to write about a job I’d like to do. Actually, I have done a few jobs in my time. When I was 14, I did my first part time job. I worked in a fruit store as a fruit seller , then I worked in a supermarket as a packer at the same time I had my first full time job in a fishing industry as plant machine operator cleaning the dirty bins of salmon and ice bins which enter in the industry with a big water hose and then I worked part time as an assistant builder. Anyway, the job I would like to do maybe is a furniture designer because I like to create things which will be used by someone or me, and if they help and improve or make a difference with the design for making the function better. I would like to see a house with my furniture.
I would like to design furniture because you improve your creativity, you know materials and you learn different kinds of solution for furniture. Personally, I love to work with wood especially with cedar, cypress and “ciruelillo”. The qualities you must have to be a good furniture designer is to know different kind of references, nothing starts from zero, and you must know the materials and tools, which they use for it.
I would be good because I am always imagining doing things to solve in my daily life I believe that good design contributes to the quality of life and I know I could make good furniture. Also my first furniture was my desk I use actually I designed, I bought wood and I built it
One of my inspirations is my grandfather he made boats and launches, houses and furniture, also he made my bedside table. Moreover, the other inspiration is Enzo Mari for his minimalist design in wood.








Resultado de imagen para enzo mari muebles  Enzo Mari desk
Resultado de imagen para enzo mari muebles  Enzo mari BenchResultado de imagen para enzo mari mueblesEnzo Mari Chair

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

A sport