Hello, everyone it's another Friday blog

Today I will write about Asano Inio. He is a Japanese mangaka. I discovered the artist thanks to a friend who recommended a manga called “Oyasumi pun pun”
I never read a manga with so much interest, I think he wrote 8 or 9 mangas and I had read 5 of them and in his works always I had a surprise, something that makes them special. He writes and draws the entire story, so I think he is a genius of the manga an underrated Sensei of manga culture. One of the things I like from his job is the dedication of the development of characters because he makes you know them in depth. In addition, He perfect combine the background with real photos and his good draws skills, making them more real. His stories sometimes is so real and becomes cruel, for example in the manga “oyasumi pun pun” the protagonist is a badly drawn bird called Pun Pun with a dysfunctional family, when you start to read the manga you think “why the protagonist is a badly drawn bird?” but as you read, the mangaka makes the protagonist have real problems of human childhood and puberty making you stop questioning it. In his manga, they tells the reality of Japanese life with original stories and fantastic events it’s like the gender of magic realistic for me is like a Garcia Marquez of the manga.

Here are some pictures of his work in “Oyasumi Pun pun”



Resultado de imagen para oyasumi pun pun   Resultado de imagen para oyasumi pun pun

Comentarios

  1. wow he looks very talented, take a look at my blog i also wrote about a japanese manga author

    ResponderBorrar
  2. such a beutiful artwork! I had heard about him, but I didn't know he was such a cool drawer, I'm going to try to catch up with his work from now and then

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A sport