Hello everyone it’s another Friday blog and today I’m going to write about a friend. This friend is Martin. I first met him in 2006 i guess when my mother invited me to go to a house of a colleague and his son is Martin, I remember playing with him Smash bro in the Nintendo gamecube until the night and from then I visited frequently to play video games because he was not far from my house. Also, he lent me some games I didn’t have. In 8th grade we went to the same school, we played truco in the breaks and we did the classwork together. He is very good at English and I asked for help if I had a doubt.  I like Martin because he was funny and a very kind person. He still is. In the high school we took different paths he took Physical Math and I took Biologic Math, he was coming to visit in the break sometimes or I was going to visit him. When we came of high school, he decided to study engineering in Valparaiso and I stayed in Chiloe because I didn’t know well what to study. After half a year, he left his career, he preferred to study medicine and in 2017 when I started to study architecture and he started to study medicine, both in Santiago, however we were in the same city we didn’t see each other frequently because we were too busy in our study’s but in the vacation we hung out or I visited him and played video games in his house and took a beer . 


Resultado de imagen para smash bros gamecube

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A sport