I love Sketch




The thing who most passionate me, is sketching architecture. I started sketching when I enter to the Architecture College, my first sketches was horrible because the sketch was dirty and careless but while I practice most I sketch better, as time goes by I learn other technics for sketch like:  different kinds of hatches , use watercolor and use different thicknesses of marker pens. I prefer to sketch Architecture whit singular landscape as mountains, lakes and forests but also the city. I love to take a walk in the city with my sketchbook and my pen and stand in a bench for a while drawing the space and the people I see or something that capture my attention. When I travel, I rather sketch than take a photo, but if I don’t have much time I take the picture to finish it in my home. Sometimes I like to have more time to sketch because I’m very busy whit the college. Now I bought a new sketchbook for watercolor for improve my technique because I don’t have much experience and knowledge about the theory of colors. In the future, I expect to learn oil in canvas technique for painting landscape from my dear Chiloé.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A sport