Paragraph


I study architecture, seven months ago, my object to study my major is make the world a better place with architecture. Firstly, to study architecture, you need a lot of passion, patience and discipline because you must make a many things in a short time. Also it’s important to be resilient in the path they will appears problems and will you have to solve it in the best way possible, either it’s essential to have determination when you need to make choices in your projects. At the moment, the most interesting subject is about learning how some elements in architecture has the possibility to change the way how the space it’s perceived and create different experiences for the people however the subject that  has been most difficult for me is to diagram the sheet because it’s the way how I present my project and marks the first impression of the work and is very important that it’s be well done, I’m opinion the instruments I need in my professional training is a good computer because is important to handle the software’s of design and editing for the projects, the second instrument is a large and comfortable desk because you need to work with models and blueprints and finally it is important to have professionals pencils for the blue prints and the sheets. Finally, when I finish my study’s, I would like to keep studying maybe go to another country for get a master in something how like’s me
      
Thanks for reading
      
Paulo Zapata

Heydar Aliyev Center - Zaha Hadid

Comentarios

  1. Paulo,
    Your paragraph needs a better edition. PLease, use the instruments indicated in the class.


    I HAVE studIED[y] [a]Architecture [,] FOR seven months [ago]...

    ...[they will appears problems] PROBLEMS WILL APPEAR ON THE WAY... and you will have to solve [it] THEM...

    ...some elements in architecture [has] HAVE the possibility to...

    ...for the people PERIOD however COMMA the subject ...

    ...that it’s [be] well done[,]PERIOD I’m opinion the instruments

    ...because IT is important to handle the

    ...have professional[s] pencils for

    ...Finally, when I finish my [study’s,] STUDIES COMMA I would like to keep studying maybe go to another country [for] TO get a master'S in something [how like’s me] THAT I LIKE.

    Regards,

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A sport